The church was built in 2009. Its building resembles two hands clasped together in prayer. Church of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary was founded in the unfinished Nuklonas culture house in October 1993. In 2006 the church moved to other premises. The church walls are adorned with the Stations of the Cross created by the sculptor A. Rimavičius (1865–1933). The talent of this woodcarver was the grace of God and the gift of the Holly Spirit.