The chapel was built in 1853 by J. Pšeciševskis in memory of his deceased wife Celina. The walls, windows, and cornices of the chapel are decorated, and doors and windows are of the Gothic style. The landowners of Tytuvėnai and Pagryžuvis manors and their relatives are buried in the crypts of the chapel. The chapel is named after Christ the Saviour.
The only way to receive graces is to personally accept Christ as Saviour.